In the duck bathtub at Nana and Pop's house. They loved this thing. Kara was mad about Anna climbing in there with her (and her toes touching her), but she got over it.
Two firsts in the past couple days - they finally figured out how to put up 2 fingers to make "bunnies," so we do Little Bunny Foo Foo a lot. They're really excited about their bunnies. Tonight as I was snuggling with them before bed, I told them to say "love you" and they actually both said it (I try to get them to repeat it all the time). Not sure anyone else would know it was love you they were saying, but they told me and Andrew love you before they went to bed tonight. So sweet.
Others: We've been praying every night before bed and letting the girls say who they want to pray for - apart from Anna and Kara, and mama's baby, we've been through a Nana and Pop phase, and Stu and Mandy phase, and now are in a Michael and Grandma phase. Their current joke is that Grandma lives in the freezer - we have some cookies in the freezer and Anna was at the fridge trying to reach up there and get some, saying something that sounded like "grandma," so we now talk about that a lot.
Now that they can communicate better (lots more sentences/sentence fragments) I've been noticing more differences in what they like and want, since they tell me. Today at Panera after swimming Anna wanted a muffin, and Kara wanted a cookie. I don't know why that amazed me, but it did. :)
0 comments:
Post a Comment