Thursday, March 19, 2009

Little Mister in 3-D

Here's our little sweetie on March 9th (24.5 weeks). Thanks Nana and Pop! I can't decide who he looks like - my guess is more like Anna, since Kara's nose looked a lot different from hers when she was born, but it's hard to tell. Some K and A newborn pics at the bottom - any thoughts?



I was assured his nose only looks this upturned because of his movements during the US (it makes a composite of all of the still shots to create the 3-D image).

Here are Kara and Anna just born.

They were so little (well, not for twins, but in general, at 6 lbs 11 oz and 5 lbs 15 oz), and I can't imagine this one will be that small - it will be interesting to have a bigger baby (and of course, only 1!)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for stopping by. Congrats on your upcoming addition. Wow - those US pics are wonderful! We had 1 3D US with #3 and they were not nearly as good as your pics. Awesome!

And your twins were big compared to when our two were born. Jacob was only 4 lbs and Sarah was "big" at 5 lbs 11 oz. Although they were both TINY compared to Adam who was 9 lbs 4 oz!!! whoa! haha!

Gabriela said...

I'm also really impressed by the 3-D picture--he already looks adorable! And I agree, I think the girls were pretty big--Sophia was only 5 lbs 14oz and she was only one! This next one is supposed to be small again too, they say. Hope you're feeling well in your pregnancy.