This happens multiple times a day (usually without the bowls - Anna found this one the other day and decided it was a hat, and Kara of course needed one too). They LOVE running around, hanging by the sides, smashing down onto their bottoms, jumping, etc. in the pack 'n play. 4 months from now a little brother will be sleeping in there, and then what? So I guess I'll let them keep playing for now.
In illness news, Anna's fever lasted about 24 hours like last time and now they both are lower GI inflicted, making for fun times for all. After Anna's first bout, Kara got it a week later, so we haven't had much of a respite from disgusting diapers, just a couple days between here and there. Wondering if all of this sickness is related to something they're eating, but they haven't really had anything new, so I'm going to chalk it up to not getting as many antibodies from breastmilk to make myself feel better.
0 comments:
Post a Comment