Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year from the Pierces

2007 has been an adventure...I found out that I love being pregnant and learned that delivering babies isn't bad (though double the family in such a short time takes a lot of adjusting). We spent the summer mostly indoors with mostly naked mostly crying girls, and somehow (God's grace!) they became the smiley babies they are today.
Lots of milestones and lots of accomplishments for everyone, and I'm sure 2008 will bring many many more. We can't wait!
Love,
Kristan, Andrew, Kara, Anna

3 comments: I always end up holding Kara! All their smiling for the camera is apparently only when we (Andrew really) hold the camera. Kara's collars always end up being lizard collars and popping up. Poor sis.

3 comments:

Ben and Erin said...

Happy New Year Pierce family! Cute family pictures. You are lucky the girls are at least facing the camera; Clare always looks away and does not pay attention to the little blinking light when we use the timer! :)

Anonymous said...

Love all the family pictures. The memories are sweeter when they include your children, it seems. You notice the passing of time more because you watch it happening before your eyes as tiny babies grow into sweet, adorable little people. :)

Anonymous said...

What adorable little ladies! Thank
you for sharing these wonderful pictures with the Sewalds. Kristan, your very clever comments
were a delight to read.
Marty: Andrew, is this the same Andrew Pierce I had in A Cappella Choir. Who could have guessed he would have turned out to be such a fine Daddy!

Rita and Marty