Lately Andrew has been mandating fun activities over the weekend...if I had my way we would stay home and be bored. He decided this Saturday we were going to the zoo (with dead camera batteries and a sick Kara, poor sweetie) and out to dinner...the zoo went well. Last Sunday was a perfect day and he decided we were going to play the local 9-hole golf course. We made it through 5 holes before the girls were too crazy to control/for us to continue...it was a good first introduction for them and we all had fun. Andrew plans to take them many more times in the years to come.
*Andrew's not here to let me know any other strange golf phrases, but believe me, he has a million. He's the king of using strange phrases I've never heard of before - I think he prides himself on it. :)
Kara and Anna both tried to eat the markers on the tee box...Kara loved carrying around golf balls. She also had the funniest moment of the day - she ran down a hill and started going faster and faster, which made me realize she was not in control - so I ran after her and got to her just as she crashed into the woods and fell down...unscathed, thankfully. I wish we had a video!
Andrew helping the girls putt...Kara didn't quite let Anna get a good shot.
Anna loved walking around with clubs and showed some good form. Anna was also VERY into driving the cart, while Kara was more excited by the wind in her hair when Andrew drove us fast. (Andrew thinks Anna's face looks really fat in this picture...coincidentally we overheard a woman the night before at a block party we went to with some friends telling someone the babies were fat. They're pudges, but not that big!)
4 comments:
Watch out Tiger Woods! They are adorable. :)
Fore!! Nothing like a little family day on the fairway. Glad you guys are getting out and having some fun on the weekends. Kara and Anna crack me up--they are a hoot to watch--whether it's Kara trying to follow instructions and give proper kisses and hugs and Anna avoiding them to the best of her ability or their variations on nursery rhymes or STOMPing. I guess the potty training video was providential--couldn't hurt to try, anyway! xxxoooxxxooxxoxoxoxox
What cute pictures!
Very cute girls! I especially like the brown dress :o)
No, Haven does fine with the mini m&ms. They are the little bitty ones, like you use for baking.
Post a Comment