Sunday, November 18, 2007

Michigan Football

So, being from Ohio, I obviously prefer Ohio State over Michigan, and you can't like them both. But...we had been gifted these cute Michigan tees, and last weekend went to friends' for the Michigan-Wisconsin game. Since I wasn't going to dress the girls in Michigan wear for yesterday's Ohio State-Michigan game, last weekend was their only chance.
Andrew and I went to the game and froze our wet butts off-it was my first Big 10 football game. I think that we and the other 112,000 people were unimpressed by the game, and I'm not at the point yet where I think it was worth it to go stand around in the near freezing, raining weather listening to profanity from a lot of drunk kids, but Andrew really wanted me to go with him, and I try to be a good wife, at least some of the time. :)

(Anna, Kara) Kara, Anna
Anna, very appropriately (especially after yesterday's game) giving the thumbs-down to Michigan. Boo Michigan! :)
Anna can't decide, and has now decided to cheer for Michigan. Maybe next year.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha, funny story. I can't believe you got that picture of the thumbs down! Hilarious! :)